The RavWare WinShaper Xtra allows Director developers to change the shape of the display window for a projector. The projector can be reshaped into an elliptical, polygonal, textual, or spline shaped window. Complex outlines can be traced from a monochrome bitmap mask. Stage borders can be completely removed and the projector window's corners can be rounded. These primitives can also be combined to form a complex final window. The Xtra allows developers to add a user defined activation area using the same shape primitives to act as a handle bar for dragging the projector. The Xtra provides the ability to add system level "fire and forget" ToolTips that extend past the boundary of your projector. With the Winshaper you can remove the application's icon on the Taskbar. The Winshaper Xtra gives you the ability to customize your projector window to a shape more appropriate and natural to your application's theme for unique Director applications.
BEFORE WINSHAPER XTRA
|AFTER WINSHAPER XTRA|
* Change the shape of a projector window using a bitmap mask, or vector shape.
* Add an activation area to a window to allow an irregularly shaped window to be dragged on the desktop.
* Remove the black 1 pixel border from full screen projectors.
* Add system level ToolTips that extend past the border of a projector window.
* Change a projector's shape as many times as needed and at RUNTIME.
* Optionally , make the projector window the top most window on the desktop.
* Remove a projector's icon from the task bar
* Use bitmap cast members as a transparency mask that is accurate down to the pixel.